Accounts Payable provides robust accounting features to streamline
your entire cash flow process and help you save money. Accounts
Payable has a powerful library of accounting and reporting features that
facilitate rapid entry of vendor invoices, flexible cash disburse-ment and
full check reconciliation using Bank Services. With this comprehensive
financial management tool, you can prioritize payments, negotiate
terms, reduce bad debts and keep 1099 and Contract Payment
Reporting System (CPRS) information for vendors that are subject
to 1099/CPRS reporting—all in a timely manner. With its powerful
accounting and reporting features, Accounts Payable makes
it easy to manage the detailed information your company requires.
Accounts Payable Capabilities
- Force or withhold payment of individual transactions, controlling the maximum payment amount, and /or excluding specific vendors.
- Organize vendor records quickly and easily, and flag inactive records that are retained for historical reporting.
- Create a new vendor and remit-to location when entering an invoice.
- Drill down from the vendor’s transactions and payments in Vendor Activity to the originating transactions and payments.
- Indicate vendors subject to 1099/CPRS reporting.
- Drill down from General Ledger transaction history to Accounts Payable transactions and then to originating Purchase Orders transactions.
- Import transactions from other applications.
- Automatically distribute invoices to as many general ledger expense or asset accounts as you require by defining distribution sets.
- Set up and schedule recurring payables for invoices paid on a regular basis and automatically remind staff to process recurring payables.
- Calculate tax for vendor invoices or manually distribute tax.
- Track, calculate, and automatically retain a portion of an invoice to handle common billing practices in the construction industry.
- View your vendor payments by bank range, vendor range, check status, transaction type, date range, year and period range, and check number range.
- Generate and print system checks for current payables and forced transactions with or without payments advices.
- Prepay invoices that you have not yet received.
- Automatically generate separate checks for each invoice or create summary checks.
- Reinstate invoices by reversing posted checks.
- Print checks in English, French, and Spanish.
- Change discount percentages or amounts as required and establish standard payment selection criteria for creating check batches.
1099/CPRS Amounts Aged Cash Requirements Aged Payables Batch Listing Batch Status Check Register General Ledger Transactions Posting Journals Vendor Transactions
- Customer Relationship Management
- System Manager
- Transaction Optional Fields
- General Ledger
- G/L Consolidations
- Accounts Payable
- EFT Direct Payables
- Inter-Company Transactions
- Accounts Receivable
- EFT Direct Receivables
- A/R National Accounts
- Sales Order Entry
- RMA Processing
- Inventory Control
- Serialized Inventory Enhancement
- Lot Tracking Inventory Enhancement
- Purchase Orders
- Sales Analysis
- U.S. Payroll
- EFT Payroll Enhancement
- Project Job costing
- Inventory Management Solution
- Norming Asset Management
- Time and Attendance software