With Accounts Receivable, you can manage your customers and finetune customer relations by keeping track of important sales information and outstanding balances. Accounts Receivable allows you to easily apply cash to outstanding invoices and create recurring charges for quick invoicing of monthly charges. Accounts Receivable is also fully integrated with Bank Services, for complete bank reconciliation.
Accounts Receivable Capabilities
- Create summary or detailed invoices using the item price list and calculate taxes on a summary or line-by-line basis.
- Organize customer records quickly and easily, and create an unlimited number of ship-to locations for each customer.
- Flag customer records as inactive when you wish to discontinue regular use but want to retain the record in the system for historical and reporting purposes.
- Drill down from General Ledger transaction history to Accounts Receivable transactions and then to originating Order Entry transactions.
- Import transactions from other applications.
- Schedule any number of recurring charge invoices for fast invoicing of monthly charges, and update recurring charges automatically by amount or percentage.
- Create adjustment batches automatically to write off small account or transaction balances, and choose whether to charge interest on overdue balances or individual invoices.
- Specify the debit and credit amounts for each detail entered in Adjustment Entry and for miscellaneous adjustments in Receipt Entry.
- Track sales statistics for each salesperson.
- Drill down from the customer’s transactions and receipts in Customer Activity to the originating transactions and receipts.
- Track, calculate, and automatically retain a portion of an invoice to handle common billing practices in the construction industy.
- Print and review complete transaction details, including the details of receipts and adjustments applied to transactions, and keep a complete transaction history.
- View your customer receipts by bank range, customer range, receipt status, transaction type, date range, year and period range, and receipt number range.
- Perform on-screen aging and preview customer transactions.
- Review up-to-the-minute information including current balance, last activities and complete transaction details, and detailed statistics for each customer account.
- Send statements and invoices to your customer’s billing address, customer’s e-mail address, or contact’s e-mail address.
- Create custom invoices, statements, and deposit slips.
- Set up standard e-mail messages you can automatically send to your customers with their documents.
- Create a new customer and ship-to location when entering an invoice.
- Print aged Trial Balance, Overdue Receivables, Customer Transactions, Customer List and Statistics, and General Ledger transaction reports using sorting and selection options to focus on desired transactions.
Aged Trial Balance Batch Listing Batch Status Customer Transactions Deposit Slips General Ledger Transactions Invoices Item Sales History Posting Journals
- Customer Relationship Management
- System Manager
- Transaction Optional Fields
- General Ledger
- G/L Consolidations
- Accounts Payable
- EFT Direct Payables
- Inter-Company Transactions
- Accounts Receivable
- EFT Direct Receivables
- A/R National Accounts
- Sales Order Entry
- RMA Processing
- Inventory Control
- Serialized Inventory Enhancement
- Lot Tracking Inventory Enhancement
- Purchase Orders
- Sales Analysis
- U.S. Payroll
- EFT Payroll Enhancement
- Project Job costing
- Inventory Management Solution
- Norming Asset Management
- Time and Attendance software