General Ledger is the foundation of your accounting system, with flexibility that meets the current and future financial management requirements of organizations of all types and sizes. It provides a robust feature set designed to handle your most demanding budgeting and processing needs. General Ledger fully integrates with all modules and is the key to maximizing the efficiency and accuracy of your financial data.
General Ledger Capabilities
- Integrate powerful financial diagnostic and strategic analysis tools through ACCPAC CFO.
- Create alphanumeric account numbers as long as 45 characters.
- Flag General Ledger accounts as inactive to stop using them, but retain them in the system for historical and reporting purposes.
- Maintain separate periods for adjusting and closing entries.
- Assign different retained earnings accounts to different account segments.
- Set up and schedule recurring journal entries for transactions that are processed on a regular basis.
- Drill down to the originating journal entry and transaction from transaction history.
- Lock budgets to prevent unauthorized changes.
- Limit the batches shown in the Batch List window to only those from a single subledger.
- Automatically create budgets using prior-year information or choose from seven other computation methods.
- Create analytical reports, spreadsheets, graphs, and charts, and update budgets automatically through full integration with Microsoft Excel.
- Produce fast, flexible, customized financial statements through full integration with Microsoft Excel.
- Print consolidated statements or statements for any accounting division represented by an account number segment code.
- Auto-reverse entries to eliminate manual accrual tracking and specify the period for the reversal.
- Reverse a posted transaction.
- Drill down from an unposted journal entry to the originating transaction.
Batch Listing Batch Status Chart of Accounts Comparative Balance Sheets General Ledger Options General Ledger Transactions Listing Income Statements Posting Journals Trial Balance
- Customer Relationship Management
- System Manager
- Transaction Optional Fields
- General Ledger
- G/L Consolidations
- Accounts Payable
- EFT Direct Payables
- Inter-Company Transactions
- Accounts Receivable
- EFT Direct Receivables
- A/R National Accounts
- Sales Order Entry
- RMA Processing
- Inventory Control
- Serialized Inventory Enhancement
- Lot Tracking Inventory Enhancement
- Purchase Orders
- Sales Analysis
- U.S. Payroll
- EFT Payroll Enhancement
- Project Job costing
- Inventory Management Solution
- Norming Asset Management
- Time and Attendance software