System Manager controls access to all Sage 300 accounting modules and information. It is the hub from which all other modules operate and affects nearly everything you do in your Sage 300 system —from establishing security to searching for a record within a file. System Manager includes effective tools that ensure data integrity and complete processing and security management, enabling users to work more productively. System Manager also allows Sage 300 to run through a standard Web browser—without client software—centralizing IT management and lowering overall ownership costs. Additionally, System Manager provides employees, customers, and partners with secure anytime, anywhere access to Sage 300.
System Manager Capabilities
- Create analytical reports, graphs, charts, and budgets using Microsoft Excel.
- Provide true bank administration and reconciliation.
- Track checks and deposits from Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and U.S. Payroll, and reverse and return checks.
- Maintain all tax authorities and tax classes, and provide centralized tax reporting for Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Order Entry, and Purchase Orders in one place.
- Calculate surtax on tax amounts for specified tax authorities.
- Use security groups to control access to applications and specific functions within them.
- Set up different user permissions for different applications.
- Use custom macros to rearrange fields on entry forms to change how data is entered and processed, and to add business logic and rules to data entry.
- Use Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications for easy customization and interaction with other Windows-based applications.
- Automate recurring General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, and Accounts Payable transactions with scheduling and Reminder List capabilities.
- Set up schedules to remind you when recurring transactions become due and process them directly from the Reminder List.
- Automatically restart batch operations, such as importing or posting, when they are not completed successfully.
- Quickly and easily customize your desktop.
- Organize tasks by business process and create your own Sage 300 startup group.
- Share user and security information among several company databases or create separate system databases to support different security needs.
- Easily resize forms and hide fields in forms for certain users.
Bank Transaction Types Company Profile Currency Rates Currency Rate Types Customization Directories Data Integrity Log Bank Deposits Status Fiscal Calendar Bank Reconciliation Posting Journal Bank Reconciliation Status Security Groups Tax Tracking Bank Transfer Posting Journal UI Profile Bank Withdrawals Status
- Customer Relationship Management
- System Manager
- Transaction Optional Fields
- General Ledger
- G/L Consolidations
- Accounts Payable
- EFT Direct Payables
- Inter-Company Transactions
- Accounts Receivable
- EFT Direct Receivables
- A/R National Accounts
- Sales Order Entry
- RMA Processing
- Inventory Control
- Serialized Inventory Enhancement
- Lot Tracking Inventory Enhancement
- Purchase Orders
- Sales Analysis
- U.S. Payroll
- EFT Payroll Enhancement
- Project Job costing
- Inventory Management Solution
- Norming Asset Management
- Time and Attendance software