The core component of an effective purchasing system, Purchase Order fully integrates with Accounts Payable, Inventory Control and Order Entry to power up efficiency, maximize savings and enhance vendor and customer relations.
Maximize your purchasing power by implementing automated best practices
- Track your top vendors to get the best price, terms and delivery.
- Automatically update active, standing, future and blanket purchase orders.
- Combine multiple purchase orders on a single receipt and multiple receipts on a single invoice.
- Choose from seven costing methods, including Most Recent Cost, Standard Cost, Average Cost, Vendor Cost, and Last Unit Cost.
- Automatically produce purchase orders from Inventory Control reorder information or from Order Entry orders.
- Restrict access to Purchase Orders windows, costs, and quantities on invoices, and credit note adjustments.
- Design standard and custom forms and reports using built-in report writers.
- Use as a stand-alone module or integrated with Inventory Control.
- Customer Relationship Management
- System Manager
- Transaction Optional Fields
- General Ledger
- G/L Consolidations
- Accounts Payable
- EFT Direct Payables
- Inter-Company Transactions
- Accounts Receivable
- EFT Direct Receivables
- A/R National Accounts
- Sales Order Entry
- RMA Processing
- Inventory Control
- Serialized Inventory Enhancement
- Lot Tracking Inventory Enhancement
- Purchase Orders
- Sales Analysis
- U.S. Payroll
- EFT Payroll Enhancement
- Project Job costing
- Inventory Management Solution
- Norming Asset Management
- Time and Attendance software