U.S. Payroll flexibility is your key to absolute control over employee earnings and benefits, special payroll situations and government reporting, allowing you to effectively meet your company's payroll requirements and uphold personnel policies. Enter or import time cards, enter after-the-fact paychecks, run automatic calculations, or combine all three methods to get your pay data into the system and your paychecks out. Payroll handles all pay frequencies, multiple work states or provinces, unlimited earnings, deductions, benefits and taxes, and other pay factors such as expense reimbursements, accruals, and advances.
U.S. Payroll Capabilities
- Integrates with Sage 300 HR Series for comprehensive human resource management.
- Track cash and non-cash benefits.
- Choose from a wide variety of calculation methods to compute employee benefits, earnings, and deductions.
- Assign an earnings or a deductions code automatically to a range of employees.
- Use General Ledger’s flexible account structure for cost center accounting (post to cost centers by employee, by job, or even by part of a job).
- Deductions, and earnings to track and other benefits; court-ordered alimony and maintenance payments; wage advances; 401(k)s, 403(b)s, 408(k)(6)s, 457s, 501(c) (18)(d)s, wage garnishments, IRAs, and more.
- Post expenses only, or post liabilities and expenses to cost centers and easily change the cost center for all the accounts involved in a transaction.
- Create templates to quickly add new employees and set up selection lists of employees for whom you can calculate payroll and perform other processing functions.
- Streamline your timecard entry by providing support for self-service timecards.
- Globally update particular fields for earnings, deductions, and taxes assigned to employees.
- Process by date without being tied to pay periods with required openings and closings.
- Set up single schedules covering vacation or sick day accrual for all employees, regardless of years of service, and a single overtime payment schedule for employees in every pay frequency, or create as many schedules as needed.
- Use in concert with Bank Services to track checks, handle check reversals, and keep an audit trail of all paychecks.
- View employee statistics and checks.
- Produce comprehensive processing reports, including pre- and post-check registers and analysis of earnings, benefits, deductions, accruals, and taxes for the pay period.
- Process payroll in a currency other than your functional currency.
- Provide electronic funds transfer and direct deposit capabilities through integration with EFT Direct Payroll.
- Print W-2s on paper forms and submit to taxing authorities on diskette, proof and print a 941 report with the exact information needed to complete Form 941, and track and report Workers’ Compensation, SUTA, and FUTA.
Accruals Advances Benefits Deductions Earnings Earnings and Hours Earnings / Deductions Summary Employee Information Expense Reimbursements Manual Checks Overtime Schedules Payroll Processing Exceptions Payroll Register Pre-Check Payroll Register Shift Differential Schedules Tax Calculation Analysis Tax Profiles Timecards Workers’ Compensation Workers’ Compensation Codes
U.S. Government Reports
941 Quarterly Wage W-2 Forms
- Customer Relationship Management
- System Manager
- Transaction Optional Fields
- General Ledger
- G/L Consolidations
- Accounts Payable
- EFT Direct Payables
- Inter-Company Transactions
- Accounts Receivable
- EFT Direct Receivables
- A/R National Accounts
- Sales Order Entry
- RMA Processing
- Inventory Control
- Serialized Inventory Enhancement
- Lot Tracking Inventory Enhancement
- Purchase Orders
- Sales Analysis
- U.S. Payroll
- EFT Payroll Enhancement
- Project Job costing
- Inventory Management Solution
- Norming Asset Management
- Time and Attendance software